Monday, January 20, 2014

January 2014 Popsugar MustHave Unboxing


Hey there, 
I received my Popsugar MustHave January box yesterday and I wanted to show you what they've sent this month. I rave a lot about the things I've gotten in past boxes and I really think it's the most exciting subscription box, just above Glossybox. I think the price is worth what you receive. They don't just send beauty items, they always include a little bit of everything, it's like your birthday every month. 
Drum roll please!
Some pretty neat stuff this month!
This is the Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask. It claims to hydrate and brighten your complexion. I'm pretty excited to give this a try. It's a full size product, and from their website it retails for $40. That's more than the whole box cost! Absolutely an awesome item to receive. I might post a review or include it in a Thumbs Up (or down) Thursday. We'll see!
The Juice Generation book looks amazing. It's a juicing recipe cookbook and I sure am glad I bought a juicer a year or so ago and will be able to start trying out these tasties soon! It's awesome quality, full of photos and overall another great find in this box. I love when they send books and knick knacks too, once I've got it I've got it, no running out and having to repurchase if I like it. On amazon.com you can purchase this book for $16. 
This 2014 Flip Around the World desk calendar by Rifle Paper Co. is super cute. It's flip style pages with each month have charming illustrations of world famous cities. 
The details in each drawing are precious and this is something I could totally see myself turning into greeting cards once that month has passed. This calendar retails for $16 from the Rifle Paper Co. website. Popsugar also included a 10% coupon off future purchase. 
This is Revlon by Marchesa Box O' Files. It's just larger than a matchbox and contains 6 dainty nail files for the girl on the go. Can't wait to throw these in my bag for mani-mergencies! You can pick some up for $3.50 at Target. 
These tech gloves from Jack + Lucy are a nice addition to the box. This style glove is pretty popular and this particular pair is gender neutral and could even be embellished to give them a personal character. I could not find information about where to get these or how much they cost but overall I'm not disappointed in getting these in my box. The only thing is I shall have to wait for December this year to be able to wear them in South Texas! They may go into a gift pile that I could send to my family up north. 
The last item in the box was this huge bag of Pipsnacks White Truffle Pipcorn. Popsugar usually includes some kind of snack in the box and this is pretty neat. I've never seen mini popcorn but can't wait to try it out. This popcorn costs $6 per bag and can be found at their website Pipsnacks.com. 

Wow! This box was an amazing value for me. I know I will get use out of everything in the box. All together the box comes to around $82 without including the gloves since I don't know how much they are. I got this box in a 3 month subscription for $35 dollars per month. I essentially saved about $50! I have been impressed each month with popsugar and it really has been my favorite and most enjoyable sub box to get each month. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Til next time,
Trish



No comments:

Post a Comment