Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 at a glance!

Wooo! Happy New Year!
2013 seemed to completely fly by. It's hard to believe where the time goes. 
Super excited to be at work this morning! 

I'm excited to say I've got big plans for 2014 including blogging adventures and the beginning of my journey through YouTube creating entertaining videos about fashion, beauty, DIY projects and recipes I absolutely CANNOT wait to get the videos up and running, hoping to begin in the coming weeks! 

In the meantime I've got a few ideas for some upcoming posts here. Stay tuned to see what's in store!

Here's a few of my favorite things from 2013:
 The cutest little apple picked straight from the tree, and the most handsome (although blurry) man in the background. 

Sweet kittens Jersey (named for her cow-like spots) and Sahara (because of her dusty desert color) 
They are super cuddly and WILD! But they are so silly together and they make us laugh at all the funny things they do :)
They have been a joyous addition to our family and I love these little guys!

Espresso!! As a Christmas gift to ourselves and from family last year we bought a Saeco Taleo Giro Plus Espresso machine and it has seriously been my favorite part of each morning. How could someone possibly have a bad day when they start off with a beautiful scrumptious ^cup of coffee^ Mmmmmmmmmmm
Of course I've got to include sushi! I think this was from my birthday dinner. We also got to take a sushi making class this year (which I will post more about with pictures soon) super fun date night!
Realizing that a Texas city could have such a fun Hockey crowd (although the team was pretty terrible) Ryan the girls and I have found something that we all enjoy and had a blast at the games
OH YEAH! Check this baby out! Kawasaki ZX14r
So fun to ride! 
He definitely loves his new toy :)
Ryan, the most important part of my year, my love, my life. Going on 6 years, been through thick and thin but have been strong through all the tough times and love each other more each and every day. Thank you for another great year and look forward to many more to come! 


Those are just a few snippets from 2013. Overall a pretty fulfilling year, 2014 will be awesome and with such exciting things to come I look forward to sharing it with all of you!
Hope everyone's New Years is grand and if any one has any ideas they'd like me to incorporate let me know! 



1 comment:

  1. Im a huge cat person, I have two full grown cats, I'm saying that because I the kitten in this post is so adorable! I have kitten fever so bad, I just want one around here lol >.<

    ReplyDelete