Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Outfit of the week

Hey guys!
Time for another #ootw. Each week I choose 3 of my work outfits to share with you. I realize the lighting is terrible but this is the only full length mirror I have access to (someday I will have one at home to take photos before I go in!) I do feel pretty silly taking selfies at work sometimes. Having to be to work by 3AM I hardly ever get to work on my makeup/hair. Once I'm more set up for these posts from home I will be able to take photos of other outfits throughout the week.  
This combination was prett effortless and quite comfortable. I paired my favorite black skinny jeans from Target with a cream and olive striped top from Ross. Finished with a black rhinestone embellished cardigan from Target. These shoes are my favorite black patent flats from Ross, and the spike studs are from Forever21. I love how these earrings add an edgy touch to any outfit. 
I am really enjoying this slightly metalic black blazer I picked up for $10 on sale at Target. It has just a hint of stretch and is very comfortable. There is one button closure and I like the shape it creates. Underneath I have a fuchsia button up top from Old Navy. These pants are a charcoal grey work pant that I found at Nordstrom Rack. The heart charm necklace is from Zulily, and the shoes are the same patent black from Ross. 
I love this Angie patterned top from Hautelook. The color compliments my eyes and the pattern is reminiscent of peacock feathers. It super soft. I chose this tan colored blazer I found at  Burlington Coat Factory and my heathered brown Gap pants to complete this look. The brown Clark's shoes are from Ross. The spike necklace and jade earrings are from World Market. I have found some of my favorite accessory pieces from World Market and I love their home goods too. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Again I look forward to a better set up where I can take better quality photos, play more with outfits, makeup and hair, and bring you more exciting looks. 

Til next time,
Trish

1 comment:

  1. I think the first and the second outfits are my favourites ones that I have seen on here so far :) I like it a lot! :D

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/02/high-end-vs-high-street-2014-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete