Thursday, February 20, 2014

Confessions of a sweetsaholic:


Truths:
I made these awesome cookies on Friday (Valentines day) with my step daughters. I sent some home with them, I've taken some to work and we kept some for home. 
I have been trying to stay away from sugar and flour for years now. 
I have eaten so many cookies since Friday. 
I am so ashamed!! Ha ha
I cannot let my cookie decorating talent go to waste. There are more scrumptious sugar iced cookies in the future. 
Rule #1 in cooking/baking for others: limit thyself to one, sample for quality purposes.
::GASP::
Ok, OK. Self restraint in full force! 
More pictures to come! 




5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD they look SO good, can you please send some to me?! PLEASE?!?!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just might have to look into shipping cookies, all my family up north want batches!!

      Delete
  2. Oh My God! You made those? The are so picture perfect! #jealous!
    Bet they are absolutely mouth-watering! ;)


    Lovely blog
    With Love,
    Curly Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look scrumptious, and really professional! One sample only? Now that's a difficult thing to do ;)

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/03/life-is-amazing.html?showComment=1394326229415

    ReplyDelete