Monday, December 30, 2013

Beginning of many...

Growing up we were always told everything was “an adventure.” Most of the time this meant my mom had no idea where we were going or lacked an organized plan for the day. The phrase “it’s an adventure” seemed to make ultra ordinary events more exciting. It seems life is “an adventure.” Often times teetering on the cliff of mundane. Few times it falters and I find myself floating in an abyss. Or perhaps it’s my over active imagination running away with me. Thanks mom!

This blog serves as an outlet for my adventures. Be warned, there are no promises of princesses, castles, fire breathing dragons or knights in shining armor here {although I sometimes like to imagine Ryan in the full suit} just everyday life. A good, old fashioned, sometimes boring life. It’s mine and I’m making it an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete